Bagheera

Default Y-axis title

I have created a 3-D Column chart and would like to add a title to the
Y-axis, but the ability to do this is greyed out in 'Chart Options'. Do you
know why this is and what I can do about it?
John Mansfield

Bagheera,

A simple way to create the title would be to add a text box to the chart.
Then, add your title to the text box.

"Bagheera" wrote:

I have created a 3-D Column chart and would like to add a title to the
Y-axis, but the ability to do this is greyed out in 'Chart Options'. Do you
know why this is and what I can do about it?

Andy Pope

If you only have 1 series in your chart you can use the '3-D Column.
Compares values across categories and across series' chart type.
This does have a Y axis title.

Cheers
Andy

--