Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart data reversed.

I have created a Stacked Bar chart, and rigged it so that it looks like
a gantt chart. My problem is that the information is reversed according
to how the data is listed. If I have jobs 1-20 listed under column A,
the jobs are listed 20-1 in the chart. We're new at this chart thing,
so let us know if it's something easy we're just not catching! Thanks
in advance.

--
keeney1228
keeney1228's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36591

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
keeney1228
said:

I have created a Stacked Bar chart, and rigged it so that it looks like
a gantt chart. My problem is that the information is reversed according

to how the data is listed. If I have jobs 1-20 listed under column A,
the jobs are listed 20-1 in the chart.

There's a check box in the Format Axis dialogue box that says "Values in
Reverse Order". Tick that, and your jobs will be listed 1-20 reading
down the chart instead of up.

--
Del Cotter