Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kev[_3_] Kev[_3_] is offline

Default VBA in excel to update Powerpoint

Hi,

I am using an excel worksheet to calculate whether 2
figures are significantly different and I now need to add
this to a PowerPoint presentation line chart.

I have already put the data into the line chart which is
displaying the data labels and I need to add a bit of
text (eg w1) to the end of the label if the values are
significantly different. The bit of code I have written
is not working and I would welcome any suggestions :

oGraph.Application.Series(x - 1).DataLabel(3) =
oGraph.Application.Series(x - 1).DataLabel(3) + "w1"

Many thanks