Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.platformsdk.telephony.tapi_2,microsoft.public.platformsdk.telephony.tapi_3,microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi,microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi.beta
Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI] Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI] is offline

Default Looking for VB code to test for "RING" , "BUSY" disconnects or other signals

"BruceJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am a newbie here to TAPI. I have done some programming in Excel (not a
whole bunch!). I looked over the site, but I am not sure what I am looking
for/at...

I am using EXCEL (2002) and what I am seeing here does not look familiar at
all.
Is there a difference between the VB that EXCEL uses and the VB that this is
written is?
I am looking at the code at C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDK\Samples\netds\Tapi\Tapi3\VB\Incoming after installing the SDK.
Maybe, I am wrong about Excel, but is it not VB that it uses?

Thanks and now TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!!
Bruce

Bruce,
if you're using Excel you should know what you are using, shouldn't you?
Excel like all Office Components is using VBA (VB for Applications).
Soory, but I'm not very familiar with VB/VBA, as a TSP developer I'm primarily
using C/C++.

--
Best Regards
Andreas Marschall