Jerry W. Lewis

Search the Microsoft Knowledge base for new features in XP and in 2003
http://www.support.microsoft.com/
for more complete information.

The biggest difference that I have noticed on a daily basis is auto
recovery. If there is a crash, Excel XP and 2003 will attempt to allow
you to recover the workbook that you were working on.

If you do probability, statistics, or simulations, then many algorithms
are greatly improved.

You have more flexibility in what you protect on a worksheet (for
instance, you can protect formulas while allowing the user to reformat
cells).

Much more has changed that others may wish to comment on, though my
impression is that much of the rest is more evolutionary than revolutionary.

Jerry

mregel wrote:

can you tell me the difference between excel 2000 and excel 2003