Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thornsberry Thornsberry is offline

Default Checkboxes

I'm having this problem....What I want to do is this.

I am a housing inspector for a township and the paper work is outrage
so what i want to do is for each room in an apartment is list al
possible things that can be a code violation which can be from 1 ite
to 30 items, I want to list each item in each room with the violation
for example bedroom door might have vios listed as 1. drags on carpet
2. knob is loose etc i would like to have a check box nest to each ite
then if the item is checked send it to a report listing what is wrong
HELP ME PLEASE and if this cant be done i apologize for being stuipi
lo