Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2000 math question, repost

Steve,

Yes, I wondered about that. What do you want if L <75, or even if L = 75?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Steve Lenaghan" wrote in message
That works fine as long as L75, however if L<75 the
formula returns a zero. but we are getting closer.

Thanks so far...

Steve L.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Steve,

Sorry, I missed an IF. Try this instead

=IF(L6775,IF(I67L67,I67-L67,0),0)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Steve Lenaghan" wrote in

message
Excel returns an error on formula

Steve L.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Steve,

Not too sure the exact details of what you want, but try

=IF(L6775,(I67(L67),I67-(L67),0),0)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Steve Lenaghan" wrote in

message
1- I use a formula =IF(L6775,L67-75,0) to calculate extra

billing
charges
in excess of 75 units. This works fine.

2- I have a second formula =IF(I67(L67),I67-(L67),0) to

calculate
charges,
at a different rate, above the result of the first formula. This
formula
works fine if the result of formula 1 is 0, however if the

result
of
formula 1 is 0 I get an undesirable figure. I've been playing

with
the
formula but I haven't done this in 15 years and am lost.

I have a attached a stripped version of sheet

TIA

Steve L.