Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox populating based on Option Button

Todd,

So you're up and running now ... that's good.

Bob

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
Actually I had to make these minor changes to get the code
to work. For some reason I had change the Worksheets
("Sheet2") to the Worksheets(2) format instead. I dont
know why I had to, but it worked when I changed it.

Thank you for your help.

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
cLastRow = Worksheets(2).Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End
(xlUp).Row
With ComboBox1
.Clear
For i = 3 To cLastRow
If Cells(i, "A") < "" Then
.AddItem Worksheets(2).Cells(i, "A").Value
End If
Next i
.ListIndex = 0
End With
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
cLastRow = Worksheets(2).Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End
(xlUp).Row
With ComboBox1
.Clear
For i = 3 To cLastRow
If Cells(i, "B") < "" Then
.AddItem Worksheets(2).Cells(i, "B").Value
End If
Next i
.ListIndex = 0
End With
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click()
cLastRow = Worksheets(2).Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End
(xlUp).Row
With ComboBox1
.Clear
For i = 3 To cLastRow
If Cells(i, "C") < "" Then
.AddItem Worksheets(2).Cells(i, "C").Value
End If
Next i
.ListIndex = 0
End With