Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RADO[_3_] RADO[_3_] is offline

Default Why Excel 2002 crashes on simplest Workbook_Open events?

Hi All,

I am experiencing a strange behavior of Excel 2002 - it crashes almost
always whenever I put in a Workbook_Open procedure (no matter what it does -
even simplest things like 2+2). If I remove Workbook_Open, everything works
totally fine. The same code launched after the open event works without any
issues. Put it back - crash after crash! It's incredibly frustrating...
Anybody have insight and experience how to handle this?

My only guess is that something happened to my workbook when I was debugging
user forms. It started crashing after I got several times into a break mode
while running forms. Can Excel debugger corrupt the project somehow? If yes,
what can be done to restore the corrupted workbook?

It looks hopeless... Any advice will be highly appreciated!

Thank -
RADO