Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian Elliott[_3_] Ian Elliott[_3_] is offline

Default how get rid of upper left green triangles?

Thanks in advance.
I have a macro that using OpenText takes some numbers and
puts them in columns.
After doing this, Excel puts those little green triangles
in the upper left corner. I want to get rid of these cause
they are an eyesore.
I recorded a macro of clicking on the cell, clicking on
the down arrow to the left of the cell when the down arrow
shows up, and clicking on 'Ignore Error', but the macro
just records Range("A1").Select.
Anyone know some code to get rid of these triangles?
Thanks again.