Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User form trouble

Patty,

Not sure if I totally understand but I will take a stab.

Firstly, put the macros in a general module. Don't make them Private.

Then, for the combobox click event use some code like

Select Case Combobox1.ListIndex
Case 1: macro1()
Case 2: macro2()
etc.
End Select

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Patty" wrote in message
I have created 2 macros in Module form. A co-worker turned
me on to creating a "user form" to select the correct
macro to run based on information selected in the combobox
drop bown window.

My question is how do I get the userform to reconize the
combobox info as a seperate macro to run from my Macro
module? Do I use the "If/then run or goto statment" I am
at a loss on this. can anyone help.

TIA
Patty