Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith Willshaw Keith Willshaw is offline

Default VBA Object (External) for EXCEL

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Just to add, I believe Office VBA runs in design mode and needs a design
license rather than a runtime license - if a license is required. I am
going on what I have seen posted in the past, so if someone has more
definitive information, please correct me.

Tom Ogilvy

That applies to some of the Microsoft controls such as the
Microsoft FlexGrid and its a function of the licensing of the
control licensing. If you have either VB6 Professional
or the Office Development edition there's no problem
as design licenses for those controls are included.

Keith