Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vb_bv[_2_] vb_bv[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Object (External) for EXCEL

Dear Patrick:

thanks for your advice and sorry that i still have some question
about your advice & would like your help...

Since i remember that i had used a third party software called
'true DB grid', and wrote a program by VB6.0 with this 3rd party
component and after I compile this VB program, and then just
install this .exe into another machine, and just found we can use
the DB Grid within the VB application without install the 'true db
grid' software from my that machine so just thinking about the
same thing on VBA program.

and so, just have some confusion, is that some of software is allowed
to doing so, and some is not...

But anyway, really thanks you both guys advice, thx a lot.

Best Regards,
vb_bv