Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vb_bv vb_bv is offline

Default VBA Object (External) for EXCEL

Dear All:

I am facing a problem now, hope you guys can give me a help,
thx.

I've got a excel vba program, used some external vba object lib.
(i.e. not default given by Excel), and just wondor does it had
any methods to install this excel template to another machine
without intsall the external component again. (e.g. just like
VB program, once compile the program source, third party
component will included into the program).

Since i think i have no chance to find out the installer of that
component back, so, really some way to do so.

Your help would be appreciate and thanks a lot for you guys
reading this. : )

best regards,
vb_bv