Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brady Snow Brady Snow is offline

Default Sending print commands to the printer

I have a macro that I am trying to setup that will print a
workbook. This workbook has different worksheet that
require legal vs. Letter paper. For example...

The first defined print area in financial. It requires 3
copies and needs to be printed on legal paper from tray
1. After that, the macro will print a summary and it
requires 3 copies on letter from tray 2. Can somebody
help me out on sending print commands to a printer from a
macro. I have the commands needed, But I am having
problems pulling it all together.

Thanks to all that participate in these valuable NG!!

Brady Snow
McKinney, Texas