Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Empty toolbars

Do you men if you right click on a cell?

Sub resetCellmenu()
With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
.Reset
.Enabled = True
End With
End Sub

Or right click on one of your Toolbars to get a list off all your toolbars

Then use this

Application.CommandBars("toolbar list").Enabled = True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Jeff Harbin" wrote in message link.net...
I created a VBA macro that deleted every item in every one of my toolbars.
Obviously, that's not what I wanted it to do and I've reset all he standard
toolbars provided with Excel. However, now when I try to bring up the
'right-click' menu bar; it comes up but there are no commands in it. All I
get is a blank grey box. It's the pop-up menu minus any commands.

I've tried repairing my Office installation, I've uninstalled and
reinstalled with no success at retrieving the pop-ups. I even tried
rebuilding them manually using the Customize option for Excel toolbars but
the pop-ups can't be modified in the same way that all the others are.

Can somebody help me fix my screw up?

Jeff