Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KajBre KajBre is offline

Default References in VBA macros ?

I wonder, what would be the best method for setting references to .XLA
add-ins ? In my case, I'm developing an Excel-VBA application for a
customer. This application uses XLODBC.XLA, and I'd like to be able to
update the macro versions easily after making the changes with my own PC (at
my home office).
Now the customer may have another version of MS Office and Excel, and the
XLODBC-reference I'm using, is not valid in my customer's LAN.

So I'm looking for a general solution here, any suggestions ?

Kaj Bredenberg