TK

Default Sort

I have created a chart in order to track individual results of a few teams.
This chart lists two different types of numberical goals and then their
actual result. I have already created a formula to display the difference
between their goal and actual result. Because I have this chart set up
listing names in a specific order, I dont want to sort ascending or
descending to visually show the ranking order. Is there a way to add another
column that would auto fill in a nbr listing their ranking order? For
example, by Tim's name, he would have a 1 because he had the largest
difference between his goal and actual result.
If not, do you have any suggestions on a different approach?