Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT] Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT] is offline

Default Office97 controls seems different on Office2000/XP

Hi Ulver,

The old control may not give a nice looking in the new version. So far as I know on this issue, I'd suggest you can check the reference windows,
which is located in Tools-Reference... of Visual Basic Editor, to see whether your excel project use the old controls. If it is, please choose the
newer one for them.

Furthermore, if the issue remains and it is convenience for you, I'd suggest you can mail your excel project file to me or post them in the
newsgroup. I will test them for you.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Does this answer your question? Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services

--------------------
From: "Ulver Pedersen"
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:31:53 +0200

eurorings.net!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news .tele.dk!lnewsoutpeer01.lnd.ops.eu.uu.net!lnewsinp eer01.lnd.ops.eu.uu.net!
lnewspost00.lnd.ops.eu.uu.net!emea.uu.net!news.dk. uu.net!not-for-mail

I have made a solution in Excel97 and the controls (labels, combobox etc.)
looks different in the new version. They all seem sunken and if I click on
the control it comes up to "normal" state.

What can I do to avoid this behaviour?

Ulver