Peo Sjoblom

It's not built in though, as far as I know you need to install it and also if
you have excel 2003 you need to find the 2002 version since it does not come
with Office/Excel 2003 so given that, for the next version of office it will
probably not work unless they include a new add-in

Regards

Peo Sjoblom

"Andy Wiggins" wrote:

You can!

... and here's how:

http://www.bygsoftware.com/Excel/SQL..._using_sql.htm

Using an UPDATE query in SQL.REQUEST to change values in closed workbooks.
How to COUNT data in an Excel table and in an MsAccess database using
SQL.REQUEST.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
You can't

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Ali" wrote:

Hi, if someone can please tell me how I can add values to closed excel

file
from an open excel file. What needs to be done here.

Thanks.