Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cody Dawg[_2_] Cody Dawg[_2_] is offline

Default Help with a User Input Form

Just want to say up front that this user group is very helpful and
supportive and has been an invaluable resource for me as I learn excel
programming.

My current challenge is to develop a user input form that would pop up from
a command button on the active worksheet and prompt the user to input up to
13 different numbers for the day. Once the form is filled out the user
would then press an "Accept" command button and the numbers in the form
would then go assigned cells in the active worksheet.

I'm able to put together the form and command buttons, etc., but cannot
figure out the way to have the numbers in the form go to specific cells on
the active worksheet.

TEA