Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Timothy Consolo Timothy Consolo is offline

Default I need help w/ a formula

I am taking a stat class. The professor gave a challenge to any one who
can come up with a furmula for the lottery. Is this possible to in xl?
I am pretty proficent in it, and I am fairy certain it can be done, but
the peramters by which to conceive such a formula are beyond my reach.
This formula needs to work using the mega ball format. It also needs to
take into account past numbers drawn w/ their statistical frequency of
appearance. Any help is welcome. Thank you.