Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Morpheseus Morpheseus is offline

Default Autosort Problem

I have a worksheet with 20 columns and 370 rows. Row one is headers.
When I do an autofilter I can sort each column by whatever value is in the
column. However, I have on record (that doesn't belong in the sort) that
shows at the bottom of my sort no matter what I do. For example, I sort
column three by "group 9" (one of my 25 groups). It shows all the group 9
records.... except at the bottom it shows this one guy from group 1. I
notice that the row numbers on the left are all in blue (presumably because
they are part of the sort), but the one row that always shows at the bottom
is NOT in blue.

I have tried deleting that row and making a new record. Nothing works. I
have used autosort on lots of other spreadsheets and never had a problem.
Can anyone explain why this happens? or better yet... how to fix it?

Nick.