Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orlando Magalhães Filho Orlando Magalhães Filho is offline

Default timer within a macro

Hi Jonathan,

I think you have to use ON.TIME function. See this link of Chip Pearson

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

HTH

--
(So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the
discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email)

"Jonathan" escreveu na mensagem
if I have a macro that opens a file and then another two
perform a function once a condition is met how do I do
it?

When the first macro runs it updates (via a dde link) and
takes a while to update. when fully updated a check cell
changes from value 0 to 1. When it turns to 1 I want the
second macro to run. any way to do this? Perhaps a loop
that keeps checking the status of the check cell?