Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie[_2_] David McRitchie[_2_] is offline

Default Last Save Date & Time

Hi Ruan,
You would have to run a macro from ThisWorkBook,
you can see an example of such a macro with that and
a bit more in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/highlite.htm
---
HTH,

"Ruan Walters" wrote in message ...
Thanks Chip,

The only issue I have is that the function you gave me displays the
"Save Time" after I press <enter on "=LastSaveTiem()". After that the
cell doesn't refresh when I save the Workbook again. I have to manually
refresh that cell by editing it and pressing enter to get the Last Save
Time to change.

Am I doing something wrong? I created the Function inside the "Modules"
code window.

Thanks
Ruan