Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Cossitt Don Cossitt is offline

Default modeless userforms

Hello;

I notice in the properties dialog for userform there is an option for
"ShowModeless" = True/False. Additionally, it is advertised that in Excel
2000 one could use something like UserForm1.Show vbModeless. However, what
happens is this attribute locks my machine up and the only way out is to
CTRL-ALT-DEL | shutdown MSExcel. I went to Steve Bullen's site as suggest
by Tom Ogilvy to another poster, to get ideas, but have the same results.

I thought it was my machine here in the office as it has some age and is
slow. But I have the latest greatest 2.4ghz w/1gb ram at home and it does
the same thing. Both on Windows XP OS.

Any ideas?

TIA
doco