Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RH[_2_] RH[_2_] is offline

Default What does this do?

Thanks for the folowups guys! now I get it!!

Now that I got the loop worked out,I have another
question...

I want to modify my code to search for a cell with a
specific value in it, then search for ANOTHER cell with a
specific value and then select all the ENTIRE ROWS that
are between the two cells it found.

I've been trying to use the range object to do this, but
I'm so rusty!! I only get to do VBA/Excel programming
about once per year. So, I'm having a hard time with it.
Any pointers??