Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Bruneau Paul Bruneau is offline

Default Linking cells to another worksheet

Hi Folks,

I hope someone can help me with this... I am not sure what such a procedure is
"called" so I cannot begin toi find any answers.

Essentially, I have an accounting journal and also need to maintain account
legders.

So If I identify any single row on the journal, I should be able to transfer it
to a seperate worksheet based upon... say an account number listed in one of the
columns of that single row.

Sounds easy enough, but I've already killed my cat over cthis.

Anyone help?

Regards,

Paul

( PS, never even touched the cat, just a bad joke )