Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_7_] Don[_7_] is offline

Default Picture with Macrto Assigned causes problem

No Picture with Macro Assigned - No Problem

Micros**t

am copying sheets in a macro...
Copy a sheet, rename the copy, copy the sheet again, and
rename the copy again...

Usually on the third copy, I get the following error
message:

Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':
Automation error
The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

If I then try to do a manual copy, Excel crashes and sends
a Dump to Microsoft. (Which I don't believe they do
anything with...)

If I start again from scratch and do the copies manually,
then on the
third time, Excel crashes and sends a Dump to Microsoft.

I was thinking I was running out of resources, so I
deleted a large number of sheets and reduced the size of
the workbook by 60%, but the problem still occurs every
time.

Any ideas gratefully received.

..