Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Automatic screenshot in Excel

In Win 98 SE, Excel 97, I can't do it with the character map - I have to do
something like

Activecell.Value = chrw(8730)

Tom Ogilvy

keepitcool wrote in message
steve,

you slime :) ... giving Tom the credit... for my solution :(

just kidding!!!, but I DID mention charmap in my original post, which
was in a different thread though :)

autocorrect will insert the lettercode, not swap fonts.
and the squareroot char is included in all standard (opentype)
fonts distributed with ms products since win98 I believe.
(Arial, Tahoma, Verdana Courier New etc)

keepITcool

"steve" wrote:

Tom,

As always - you come through...

steve

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
You can probably do it with char map if you are using an NT based

operating
system.

Tom Ogilvy