Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bednarek Michael Bednarek is offline

Default Solver error with Excel 2000?

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:10:06 -0700, "Christian Restifo"
wrote in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

I'm experiencing the same problem as the original poster.
I tried what you suggested, but to no avail.

Anybody have any idea where the patch? MS says one is out
there, but you have to contact them if you want it now. I
couldn't locate anything in the download center.

I have the problem as described in
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;821430:

When you use Excel 2000 and you use the Solver add-in, you may
experience the following symptoms:
When you run a Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro
that starts the Solver add-in and that sets the problem parameters, no
calculations occur or problem solving occurs.

All computers are running Office V-9.0.6926 SP3, but this happens only
on two machines.

How does one obtain the patch advertised in that KB article?

--
Michael Bednarek, IT Manager, Tactical Global Management
Waterfront Pl, Brisbane 4000, Australia. "POST NO BILLS"