TRR

Default Multiple columns of data saved in a CSV file appears in a single c

open it, it is appearing differently on the different PCs which are having
the same versions of Excel (Microsoft Excel 2000 9.0.7924 SP-3).

Issue Description:
On one PC, when the saved .csv file is opened, the data in it is spreading a
record record containing some 4 fields across 4 different cells/columns. This
is fine and is what is required for me.

While on the other PC, when the saved .csv file is opened, the entire record
is inserted into a SINGLE CELL/COLUMN containing those 4 values separated by
a comma. But here as well, I would want a record to spread across different
columns/cells.

Hence I would like to know the answers to any of the below questions:
(1) why is there a difference in the appearance while the Excel versions are
exactly the same?
(2) Is there any option/setting in Excel that is influencing this?
(3) Last but not the least, how do I fix it?

Hope you guys have a solution to this. Thanks.