TimelessTreasuresVP

Default Find Pictures and Hyperlink

I do a lot of stuff with pictures and hyperlinking them in excel. I have a
column labled picture ID number, which, for example, would have "1898" in a
cell and the filename of the picture would be "IMG_1898." I was wondering if
there is a way of writing a function or something in which the program
searches for the picture I want based on the number in that column, without
me having to find the picture myself and hyperlink it. It would make things
a lot faster for me if I could find a quicker way to do this.