Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Cravey David Cravey is offline

Default Using Excel Interfaces

I am wanting to add a function to Excel ... and keep that function in
compiled code (VB6). I think you are doing just that. If so can you tell
me how, or point me in the right direction?

I want something like this:
Cell Formula =MyValue(Tag,Date)

Where MyValue is a function I have created with the parameters Tag and Date
(to lookup a historical value out of my database.

Thanks In Advance,
David Cravey

"R. L. Alan Jordan" wrote in message
I am wanting to programmatically enter data into Excel
using OLE Automation. At present, I can load the cells
with my data using OLE Automation, but now I want to copy
the cell sizes and fonts from my program to Excel and
vice versa.

Is there any help or documation that will show how and
what interfaces should be used for these type things. I
can look at the type libraries and figure out some
things, but this take a long time. Help, please.