Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Graham Nigel Graham is offline

Default Highlight Cell on Focus

Thanks I knew someone would have already done it as it is a common problem
for partially sighted people thanks again.

--
Nigel Graham
Hutton IT
"John Wilson" wrote in message
Nigel,

Take a look at Chip's site.
This may work for you:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM...ightActiveCell

John

Nigel Graham wrote:

I need to create a spreadsheet for someone who is partially sighted. In
Lotus the cell you are in is in reverse video. This is what the person

used
to use so I as this is not available in Excel I need some code that when

any
cell is active it is in reverse video. i.e. black background and white

text
or yellow background and black text would be better for his sight

problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Nigel Graham