Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Custom Functions used through the wizard

From Laurant Long

http://longre.free.fr/english/func_cats.htm

but see his later solution at:

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html#FunCustomize

Tom Ogilvy

"Dan E" wrote in message
Thank you Lance, that's half of what I wanted to do.
Now, if I have a function like

Public Function CellColourCount(ColouredCells As Range) As Integer

How can i make it so that it says
"Coloured cells is the range of cells to be counted"
underneath the description text, kinda like the built in functions do?

Dan E

"Lance" wrote in message
I've done this a dozen times before, but it is always hard
to remember this.

Go to ToolsMacroMacros and type in the name of your
Function(Functions don't show on the Macros list). Then
hit the "Options" button and type your description in
there.

Now when you select your Function from the UDF category,
it will have your description/text.

Lance