Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default List all Functions

Even in a workbook, you would have to use the VBE object model to search
through the modules line by line and look for SUB and FUNCTION. So I don't
think the information is made available by Excel and most addins are
probably password protected for their code.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"James" wrote in message
This is what I was hoping to do, probably not possible,
but just wondering.