Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LADS LADS is offline

Default finding a range of cells to match a date

I'll explain the full story.
The data looks like so:

D E H I
6/7/03 0:00 =(D5+E5)-0.0625 =(D5+E5)-0.0625
7/7/03 4:00 =(D6+E6)+0.0625 =(D6+E6)+0.0625

So in D5 and E5, you enter a date and time, D6 and E6 the same. In
corresponding H and I you get date and time which is 1.5 hours greater
either side of the range.
Further below (starting row 19), D and E have specific date and time values,
with more data in other columns.
What we want at first: enter date and time in D5, E5, D6, E6, and find all
rows that has a date within range in H5,I5 to H6,I6.
What would then be even better is to have data from columns D, E and F (that
matches date range) be selected and copied to another worksheet.

Cheers,
Tom

"Chrissy" wrote in message
Can you explain that again please - I cannot work out what
you mean but I have a feeling what you want is simple.

Chrissy.

LADS wrote
How would I match on a value, applied on a range of cells in a separate
column to match the range of rows containing the value? The cell I want

match to is a function of date format. The column is of date format.