Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carl carl is offline

Default VBA Question

On Jun 23, 10:57*am, Gord Dibben wrote:
Don's suggestions could make it easier but changing the names of 223 files in
223 folders may be an onerous task.

If you could get J:\Projects\ORF\Meeds\xlsx\005\ *and all other paths into a
list a loop through could be done although getting the list may also be onerous.

After all, the workbook name............ORF.xls...........and the worksheet
ORF_Change do not vary from folder to folder so what the code would do is loop
through the path names pulling data from each workbook into a sheet in your
Master workbook

Gord

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:39:03 -0700 (PDT), carl wrote:
Thanks again. This file structure was a result *of decompressing. I
used winzip to do the decompression. So if I can get the file path
details into a spreadsheet we might be able to do the extract - J:
\Projects\ORF\Meeds\xlsx\005\ORF.xlsx ?- Hide quoted text -

Ok. I have the list of paths in excel.

So with that list in A1:A223, can you show me the code that will go
into each of these files and extract the 5 row of data ?