Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domanda Domanda is offline

Default Printing and scaling: why does Excel behave in such a way? PLZ HELP!!!

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 04:15:13 -0700, CellShocked
<cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet. org wrote:

You check the box and select "print one page wide by one page tall".

I tried all possible combinations
Since I still dont know if my question is clear
this is an example of what happens

First case on two pages
http://min.us/mvjhlVO

as you see there is white empty space under the table on first page,
so I'd like to put there the content of second page.

And here is what happens when I say "print the previous 2 pages on the
same sheet of paper"
http://min.us/mvjlAIv

you see is turned vertically and scaled down????