Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domanda Domanda is offline

Default Printing and scaling: why does Excel behave in such a way? PLZ HELP!!!

today I set my print area, my page breaks, and since it was long, i
chose an A3 paper sheet, LANDSCAPE oriented.
The output was 2 A3 pages, which you'd read "horizontally", exactly
as you'd expect after selecting Landscape.

My tables occupied only the TOP part of the sheet, in both sheets.
So I ingenuinely thought "I can have the two pages on the same sheet!"
SO I chose "print two page on the same sheet" on my printer
preferences

THe result was a VERTICALLY Oriented A3 paper, with the two previous
page reduced/scaled down, almost unreadable, with a lot of empty space
around them. You could argue that the two tables were
'landscape'...but the result was not what I had in mind.

I think this is the same question
http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=130837

is there a solution?
Which is the reason behind this behaviour?

thanks a lot in advance