Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Gord is offline

Default Custom Views Greyed out

Thanks for the update on your cause and fix.

Gord

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:38:12 +0100, "Mervyn Thomas"
wrote:

I have found that as soon as I put on the worksheet page a Microsoft Query
to an ODBC driven Sage database then the custom view gets greyed out. I
have got around the problem by having macro driven print settings which is
why I wanted the custome views anyway.......,,,,Mervyn
"Gord" wrote in message
.. .
More than one sheet selected?

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:00:51 +0100, "Mervyn Thomas"
wrote:

Let me clarify the problem. "Custom Views" is greyed out in the "View"
ribbon on only this file and I cannot find out how to reset
"Mervyn Thomas" wrote in message
I have a particular xlsm file in Excel V 10 that is greyed out and
dcannot
find how to unlock this feature. Feature OK in new files. Any Ideas?