Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Answers Forum login problem?

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:35:49 -0700 (PDT), joeu2004 wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:23*am, joeu2004 wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:21*am, joeu2004 wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:54*am, "Rick Rothstein"
I cannot log into the Answers Forum either.
[....]
I'll fire a note to my Lead anyway.

Don't know if your note did the trick, but the problem was finally
remedied at least as of 11:22 AM PDT, but probably 1h 47m earlier,
based on posting times.

Spoke too soon. Although I can login, I cannot submit a response.
That seems odd because apparently others have been able to post
questions and response in the interim. Oh well....

And I still cannot get to the site, but I did just get a request to fill out a survey <g