Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default Answers Forum login problem?

Rick, Ron et al,

I cannot log into the MS Answers Forum at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/excel .

Are you also having a problem?

When I log in, after a l-o-n-g delay (perhaps 1 min), I get a pop-up
labeled Answers Sign Up, One More Step. I must select "I accept
Answers Code of Conduct".

When I click Submit, the button is greyed out, which usually indicates
that the form has been transmitted (albeit not necessarily completely
or successfully). But it remains in that state for a v-e-r-y l-o-n-g,
now 3 min for sure -- all the time while I have been writing this.

I have no problem logging into hotmail.com, which uses the same login
and ostensibly the same login procedure (up to a point).

I thought about creating a new login id, if only to post the problem
to the Answers Feedback forum. But I am faced with the same
interminable delays.