W. Watson

Default Office 97 Excel--FuncRes.xla Error?

Back in 1996 I wrote some add-on statistical functions in VBA for Excel. In 2000
or so I acquired Office97 and ran it under Win2000 Pro successfully. I've since
moved on to XP Pro and tried running it. I get a "FuncRes.XLA error" and a
notice about VBA macros. Once I get by those message, I cannot run my old
programs. What's up? Am I going to have to purchase XP Office? Perhaps there's
another way? A workaround? The thought of paying out $400 or more for an upgrade
does not excite me.