wickedchew wickedchew is offline
Senior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by txheart View Post
Thanks wicked. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough yet to figure out how to do that without help. I can do the INDEX and the MATCH, even got the IF working, but it's not doing what I need. The most I've been able to do is check the other worksheet for a column entry, if the entry is there, it's all good, if the entry isn't there, show me in this cell. My cell's are showing #N/A which I can't figure out how to get rid of (I've tried both ISNA & ISERROR to no avail), I can't figure out how to check for a missing row and insert it, and conditional formatting is giving me a pain in the bootie.

About ready to just give up. Thanks anyway wicked.
~Ky
Post a sample of the workbook here as a zip file. Let me try it out.
Asobi Wa Owari Da