txheart txheart is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
The MATCH function would be able to do the conditional formatting while INDEX and MATCH combo would do the copying of the serial numbers from 1 worksheet to the other.
Thanks wicked. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough yet to figure out how to do that without help. I can do the INDEX and the MATCH, even got the IF working, but it's not doing what I need. The most I've been able to do is check the other worksheet for a column entry, if the entry is there, it's all good, if the entry isn't there, show me in this cell. My cell's are showing #N/A which I can't figure out how to get rid of (I've tried both ISNA & ISERROR to no avail), I can't figure out how to check for a missing row and insert it, and conditional formatting is giving me a pain in the bootie.

About ready to just give up. Thanks anyway wicked.
~Ky