jsadams jsadams is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Finding duplicate data in two very different spreadsheet

I have two very large spreadsheets with very different data fields. One of the spreadsheets is nearly 100,000 rows deep. The other is significantly smaller, but still massive. Both spreadsheets contain names of individuals and information about those individuals. I want to figure out how I can quickly and easily cross reference the two spreadsheets so I can identify all of the names that appear in both spreadsheets, and then compare the information associated with that person from both spreadsheets.

I'm an investigative reporter and I need to figure out how to do this in order to move my investigation along. I don't want to get into any details on a public forum, but if anyone needs more information in order to help me figure out how to do this, I'd be happy to discuss it with you off-list.

Thanks for your help. I'll post the results of my investigation on this list if ya'll are interested.