Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default How can I insert a date which is the first date of the following m

Hi

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1)

Arvi Laanemets

"Md. Muhasenul Haque" <Md. Muhasenul Haque @discussions.microsoft.com
kirjutas sõnumis news: ...
Hi,
How can I insert a date which is the first date of the following month of
given date. For example, I have a number of dates and I need to put the
1st
date of the following month. Can I do it using excel formula? or will I
have
to inset the 1st date of the following month manually?
Muhasenul Haque

"AdrianXing" wrote:

Does anyone know of a function that can make Excel automatically insert
the
current date into a cell when a file is opened up?