sakk555

Default Selecting rows from cells

How would it be possible so that if I use the 'Edit' - 'Go To' -
'Special' - 'Values' on a column, that will select all of values
entered into a worksheet, to then select all of the rows associated
with those columns, copy them all to another page for printing.

Basically I have a long list of things that aren't always used, but all
need to be there. We will go through on any particular job, enter
values for the items that are needed. I need to be able to consolidate
the 5 page list down to a single page and print only the rows that have
the values in one particular field.

Hope that describes things the best way.

Thanks for any help.

--
sakk555
sakk555's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24042